VRoom! blog: Bugs01 Oct 2022
A quick note, still working on FP, but spent some time fixing bugs - thanks to Hirosh who’s been playing with VRoom! I went back and ran some old code fragments and discovered they locked up, that led to rerunning our standard set of regressikons we used before switching to running linux on AWS - turns out a lot of code to do with fence instructions and load conditional instructions were broken by the memory subsystem overhaul.
These are fixed now, though we probably need a bunch of even more subtle fence tests. Running all the regression tests on every change is now a lot easier.
Next time: more FPU stuff