- Very high end RISC-V implementation – goal cloud server class
- Out of order, super scalar, speculative
- Up to 8 IPC (instructions per clock) peak, goal ~4 average on ALU heavy work
- 2-way simultaneous multithreading capable
- Dhrystone numbers: ~6.5 DMips/MHz - still a work in progress.
- Currently boots Linux on an AWS-FPGA instance
- GPL3 – dual licensing possible
VRoom! is hosted with GitHub. Head to the GitHub repository for downloads.
VRoom! is currently licensed GPL3. We recognise that for many reasons one cannot practically build a large GPL3d chip
design - VRoom! is also available to be commercially licensed.